We hope you'll explore our archives which include our own lists of great picture books, books for middle grade readers, teens, and books leveled for teachers. We have interviews with current and aspiring authors, as well as interviews with athletes. We are your source for female athletes in the news and even have tips for young athletes. At SPORTY GIRL, we want to give all girls the chance to love, watch, play, read, and write about any sport that interests them. We look forward to the day when the words, "You play like a girl," is the biggest compliment anyone can receive.
We'd love to hear from you. Please contact us if you:
- have a new Sporty Girl Book coming out in the next year and would like us to review it. (We give first priority to SCBWI PAL published books.)
- are a young female athlete who would like to be featured as an athlete of the month.
- coach young women and have some insight on training you'd like to share.
- are in the children's publishing industry (agent, editor, art director, etc.) and would like to do an interview or contribute a guest post.
- just want to say, "hello!"